Are you unhappy with the appearance of your natural smile? What could a smile makeover do for your confidence?
Dr. Ken Schweifler provides cosmetic dentistry in Los Altos, CA, Mountain View, CA, and the surrounding communities. He offers a full range of cosmetic dental treatments to address aesthetic concerns and any underlying dental health issues that could be causing your problem. Dr. Schweifler is a highly trained dentist in Mountain View with an advanced skill set in the treatment of complex dental concerns and aesthetic issues. The first step is to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs and desires and explore treatment options.
Cosmetic Dentistry: What are the options?
Cosmetic or aesthetic dentistry refers to treatments and procedures designed to change the appearance of your smile. They can include:
- Professional teeth whitening: Dr. Schweifler offers safe, effective, and lasting teeth whitening for a more youthful looking smile.
- Tooth bonding: a conservative treatment option, tooth bonding can be used to repair damaged teeth, change the color of a tooth, or fill in gaps between teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: made of high-quality, ultra-thin ceramic, porcelain veneers can be highly customized to meet your needs and are considered a permanent restoration.
- Dental crowns: a dental crown can be placed to change the shape or color of a tooth.
- Invisalign: short term orthodontics using clear aligners can straighten crooked teeth and improve your bite function.
A personalized treatment plan based on your cosmetic goals may consist of one or more of these treatment options. Dr. Schweifler will take the time to fully evaluate all aspects of your teeth, gums, and jaw joints. If there are underlying problems that could compromise the integrity of your result, addressing these will be part of the overall treatment plan. A healthy and stable smile is a beautiful smile.
Changing Smiles, Improving Lives
A smile makeover can improve many things for patients who have dental health problems, aesthetic concerns, and a lack of confidence in their smile. Dr. Schweifler strives to help patients seeking cosmetic dental treatments with a comprehensive approach that will serve as a foundation for a successful and lasting outcome. In many cases, treating only the “symptoms” or surface concerns and not addressing underlying problems can lead to a breakdown of your dentistry over time.
A smile makeover with Dr. Schweifler is designed to stabilize and improve your oral health, deliver the smile aesthetics you desire and give you the ability to smile with confidence.